|Release date:||21 November 2008|
|Developer:||SCE Japan Studio|
LocoRoco is back with a bounce, a roll and a splash in another joyous adventure on PSP.
The LocoRoco are in danger again, the evil Moja have returned and this time they've brought with them a terrible song that sucks the life out of living things! The LocoRoco must once again save their planet - this time by making lots of sweet music.
LocoRoco 2 is easy to play, instantly addictive and guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy while you hum along to the soundtrack!
- Explore 25 new stages, including hidden challenges, and meet a colourful cast of new characters
- Enhance your LocoRoco through music and song, learning new actions to overcome the Moja
- Perform new actions such as climbing inside shells to destroy thorns, jumping from grass blade to grass blade and swimming underwater
- Expand your fun with six new mini games, including an Ad-hoc four player game
- Have even more fun with the adorable LocoRoco characters in PlayStation Home* on the MuiMui Ship
*Please note that PlayStation Home is only available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.